Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Buchholz recipient Quan Lee makes college selection from UCF, Miami, Michigan

Commitment video for Quan Lee, one of the top Florida recipients for Class of 2022.

Quan Lee, one of the top Florida recipients, is ready to announce his college goal.

Central Florida, Miami, and Michigan are the top schools for the three-star recruits at Buchholz High School. Lee officially attended UCF and UM in June while putting in his latest offering from the Wolverines on Aug. 13.

Lee reveals where he’s headed in an exclusive engagement video with The Gainesville Sun below.

“It’s been a great blessing to be recruited like this,” said Lee, who has 29 offers. “Since they’re only from Gainesville, not many people get highly recruited. They may receive small D2 deals, but very few get D1 deals. With me, I always knew that I was different.

“When I found out I was good at football in middle school, I had to take it seriously and get my head straight. I knew I had a gift, a God-given gift, and I took football for granted, so I had to make the most of it. “

More:Quan Lee von Buchholz moves more than just the chains on Friday evening

Lee had an example to follow in his older brother, former Gainesville High running back Ralph Webb. He had the best career of a Vanderbilt run in program history from 2014-17, setting multiple school records with 4,173 rushing yards, 931 carries, 32 rushing touchdowns, 35 total touchdowns, and 16 games of at least 100 rushing yards.

Webb has spent the last three years in the NFL with the Pittsburgh Steelers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New England Patriots.

“When I watched him go through the whole process, it was like he can, so can I,” Lee said of Webb. “He always showed me how to do it and just told me what it would take if I really wanted to play college football.”

The 6 foot tall, 175 pound heavy Lee will now embark on this journey with his decision made. He’s due to stop recruiting this fall to focus on his senior season and prepare for college.

“I can’t wait to show my talents on the next level,” said Lee. “I give everything hard and am willing to work on the little things too. I try to do what others don’t.

“It makes me different because I’m not afraid to be different. You will get a hard working guy who will give it his all. You get everything from me every Saturday evening. “

The post Buchholz recipient Quan Lee makes college selection from UCF, Miami, Michigan first appeared on Daily Florida Press.

from Daily Florida Press https://dailyfloridapress.com/buchholz-recipient-quan-lee-makes-college-selection-from-ucf-miami-michigan/

No comments:

Post a Comment